Hebrew Language Pack for Mozilla 0.9.8
Language Pack Version: 0.3
Almost final version of a language pack for Mozilla 0.9.8. This pack includes
- This pack utilizes a new install script, generated by MozillaTranslator 5
beta8b, which is much better than those generated by previous MozillaTranslator
- This pack, for the first time, includes a (incomplete) translation of
ChatZilla, the IRC client. Start it from the Tasks menu.
- Two more files from the online help were translated: One small one that
serves as an index for help for dialog boxes, and the help for the Device
Manager and Certificate Manager.
- Translation of Messenger is complete, comparing to previous versions of
It is likely that there are other problems. We will be happy to hear about them
- Search Messages doesn't work. The dialog box opens, but pressing the Search
button does nothing.
- Collected Addresses address book, that collects addresses from incoming and
outgoing messages, doesn't work. Selecting Collected Addresses hangs Mozilla.
Most of the work was done using Henrik Linggaard's MozillaTranslator 4.36.
Final editing of the Language Pack files was done with UniPad, a Unicode editor
This pack is based on the work done by Zvi Nachmani on the Language Pack for
Mozilla M18. I estimate that about 75% of the strings were translated by him.
The rest was added or modified since, and in some places I used a different
phrasing than he used.