Hebrew Language Pack for Mozilla 0.9.8
Language Pack Version: 1.0
A final version of a language pack for Mozilla 0.9.8. This pack includes
- This pack utilizes a new install script, generated by MozillaTranslator 5
beta8b, which is much better than those generated by previous MozillaTranslator
- This pack has better support for different platforms (Windows/Mac/UNIX).
- The "Exit" and "Close" commands in the File menu, and the "OK", "Close" and
"Help" buttons at the Mail & News Account Preferences dialog are now translated.
It is likely that there are other problems. We will be happy to hear about them
- Search Messages doesn't work. The dialog box opens, but pressing the Search
button does nothing.
- Search Addresses doesn't work. You can search from the Search Bar, but the Advanced
Search would not open. This also happens when using the original American-English
pack, so this could be a Mozilla bug, and not a bug in the language pack.
This pack is in fact the pack that was released earlier, and marked version 0.4.
Since it works relatively fine, except for the above problems, I've decided to make
it the final release for this Mozilla release. If the there will be a need for
an update, it will be marked with a higher version number.
Most of the work was done using Henrik Linggaard's MozillaTranslator 4.36.
Final editing of the Language Pack files was done with UniPad, a Unicode editor
This pack is based on the work done by Zvi Nachmani on the Language Pack for
Mozilla M18 and parts of Mozilla 0.9.4. I estimate that about 75% of the strings were translated by him.
The rest was added or modified since, and in some places I used a different
phrasing than he used.