Language Pack for Mozilla 1.0.0
Language Pack version: 1.1
Fixed version of a language pack for Mozilla 1.0.0.
- This pack includes a full translation of the user interface of Mozilla 1.0.0.
- Several errors in spelling and translation in the interface were fixed.
- Support for Mac and UNIX users was improved, and some strings that were possibly
not translated in the previous version should now be translated.
- The Address Bar, that holds the address of the site you are visiting, and
where you can enter an address of a new site you would like to visit, received
a left to right directionality, as web site's addresses are always in English.
Now Mozilla behaves better than some other localized web browsers in that respect.
- The Download Manager, accessible from the Tools menu, that didn't work with
the previous language pack, now works.
- Not all help files are translated. An effort will be made to extend the number
of translated files in language packs for future versions of Mozilla.
It is likely that there are more problems. We will be happy
to hear about them.
Most of the work was done using MozillaTranslator
4.36 by Henrik Lynggaard. Final editing was done using UniPad, a Unicode editor
that can be found at www.unipad.org.