Language Pack for Mozilla 1.0.1
Language Pack version: 1.0
A language pack for Mozilla 1.0.1.
- This pack includes a full translation of the user interface of Mozilla 1.0.1.
- bugs Mozilla has with displaying a right-to-left interface make several components,
such as check boxes, text lines, and item lists (such as the message list in Mail &
Newsgroups, bookmarks in Bookmark Manager, etc.) to display not in their intended
position. Additionally, some dialog boxes may be unusable for the same reason.
most of these bugs can be found
- The Address Bar, that holds the address of the site you are visiting, and
where you can enter an address of a new site you would like to visit, received
a left to right directionality, as web site's addresses are always in English.
Now Mozilla behaves better than some other localized web browsers in that respect.
This feature is planned to be implemented in all fields that hold server names
(e.g. proxy servers, mail and news servers, LDAP servers, etc.). (bug 157607)
- A part of the online help, about browsing the web, was translated to Hebrew.
It is likely that we will release updated language packs with more of the help
translated in the future.
- Not all help files are translated. An effort will be made to extend the number
of translated files in language packs for future versions of Mozilla.
It is likely that there are more problems. We will be happy
to hear about them.
Most of the work was done using MozillaTranslator
4.36 by Henrik Lynggaard. Final editing was done using UniPad, a Unicode editor
that can be found at www.unipad.org.