Hebrew language pack for Mozilla 1.5
Language pack version: 1.01
This pack is intended for Mozilla 1.5
- The spellchecker, which was first introduced in version 1.4.1, was added to
this version. At this time, there is no Hebrew spellchecker.
- You can now print the list of attachments of an email message.
- You can mark messages as read after a particular date.
- Many improvements in Composer, the HTML editor, including control on layers,
moving and resizing objects with the mouse, and many more.
- Improvements in Tabbed browsing, including an option to move back and forward
between groups of tabs, and an option to replace the current tab with a new group
- Most of the settings that require entering server names or other English data,
like email or proxy servers, are left-to-right. In some places the fields are still
right-to-left. These places were reported to mozilla.org
- When creating a new profile, the new profile should display a completely translated
interface, with no exceptions, aligned to the right. additionally, the bookmarks
file should be populated with several default bookmarks. If any of these elements
is missing, it is recommended to delete the new profile and create it again. To
minimize the chance of errors, it is recommended to create a new profile from
Tools|Switch Profile..., with the existing profile already translated.
It is likely that there are other problems. We will be glad to
hear about them.
Most of the work was done using MozillaTranslator
5.02 by Henrik Lynggaard. final editing was done with Unipad, a Unicode editor that
can be found at www.unipad.org.
©Mozilla Hebrew Localization team