Hebrew language pack for Mozilla 1.6
Language pack version: 1.0
This pack is intended for Mozilla 1.6
- The automatic switch of the input language, e.g. in forms, was disabled in
- The email client now suppprts electronic business cards (vCard).
- The page translation option was returned in this version, this time using
the Google translation service.
- Typing about:about in the address bar lists all about: options.
- When the Classic theme is active, the profile wizard display may be currupt,
to a point it is unusable. As a workaround, you should switch to the Modern theme
before starting the profile wizard.
- A new profile will always use the active language and content packs, and not
those selected by the user for the new profile. This problem exists in other languages
too. As a workaround, switch to a profile in which the language and conent packs
requested for the new profile are active, and start the profile manager from the
- Most of the settings that require entering server names or other English data,
like email or proxy servers, are left-to-right. In some places the fields are still
right-to-left. These places were reported to mozilla.org
- When creating a new profile, the new profile should display a completely translated
interface, with no exceptions, aligned to the right. additionally, the bookmarks
file should be populated with several default bookmarks. If any of these elements
is missing, it is recommended to delete the new profile and create it again. To
minimize the chance of errors, it is recommended to create a new profile from
Tools|Switch Profile..., with the existing profile already translated.
- A more complete list of interface
and other problems.
It is likely that there are other problems. We will be glad to
hear about them.
Most of the work was done using MozillaTranslator
5.02 by Henrik Lynggaard. final editing was done with Unipad, a Unicode editor that
can be found at www.unipad.org.
©Mozilla Hebrew Localization team